Tuesday, March 26, 2013

She’s Just Not That Into You!

Do you often find yourself left with no reply to your messages, no answer to your calls and feel slightly rejected? Well yes you should! Do you know why? She’s just not that into you!

Why is this so? Well from experience, you could come across as one of the following:

1) You’re boring
You talk about the obvious things in life that is just small talk and not necessarily helping to show you have a personality I can click with.

2) You’re desperate and eager
If you message your life story in a single message, or wave or message repeatedly with no response from me the first, second or thirty-third time, then don’t you think you’re a little weird?

3) You’re not attractive (in my eyes)
It’s never nice to tell someone they are ugly but if there is no attraction in the slightest, then it may be a reason for my silence.

Reading this, you may feel I’m sitting on my high horse with my expectations and judgemental nature, but is there anything wrong with having your own standards? If I know what I like, want and need in my life then surely there is nothing wrong with rejecting those who do not meet my criteria. Should I message every guy with a reason? Well no, I don’t know them, honestly don’t have time to and to be fair don’t owe them anything unless we are seriously dating or in a relationship.

So slightly brutal and perhaps my way of dating is not what you classify as the ‘right’ way! Is there even a ‘right’ way to date people? Are there rules and a dating etiquette?
Leave a comment below or hit me up on Twitter @abst4r with #D8ingrules

2 comments:

  1. hey your blog is cool. I read a few posts and I liked them. There is a very interesting site about this. Here’s the link http://www.angelreturn.com
    Looking forward to your next post!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this post, but sometimes girls will lead a guy on. Why give us your number if you won't take our calls? What is the point in giving us your number if you're not open to responding to our text messages. Its unfair on us guys, because when you give us your number we assume you are 100% interested! Why lead us on?

    ReplyDelete