Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Tips for your Dating Profile

In the spirit of the January sales, your dating profile is basically the shop window where you showcase yourself as ‘datable’. However most of you, let me emphasise the most being, nine out of ten of you are definitely the equivalent to the 99p store or cheap Sunday market stall with ‘Dagenham Dave’ type of goods on show! Do you get the picture? So what can you do to make yourself the top dog, the Louis Vuitton, highly desired singleton that girls just cannot wait to get their hands on?
Well boys, today is your lucky day. I am giving away one of my biggest secrets by telling you how a dating profile catches my eye. If there are any ladies reading this, please feel free to share your tips for what you are looking for in the comments below. After all, you could potentially be helping your Mr Right catch your eye!

Here are my three top tips for your dating profile:

1) Have a good profile picture
I will automatically ignore any guy with no picture. Confidence in yourself is a major attraction so don’t hide away and be shy. If you don’t picture well, let’s be honest we all have a bad photo or aren’t the most photogenic, then practice. As stupid as that sounds, do it! Find out what is your good side, which angle suits you best and make sure you have good lighting to show your best features! If you find your profile is not attracting the calibre you intended, then change your picture. As shallow as it sounds, your picture is one of the key factors to make or break it to the next stage.

2) Complete the ‘about me’ section
If this section doesn’t catch my eye with something witty or unique, you are not worth my time. Think elevator pitch in the space of a short paragraph. What is it about you that is intriguing or captivating? I want to know if you have a personality that I would be attracted to. If you’re just plain, simple and bland with the usual ‘I like watching sports, eating out and spending time with family and friends’, that just isn’t enough, because guess what? So does every other guy! If you’d like your profile audited, then get in touch with me and we can arrange that (charges apply).

3) Be honest
If you’re not honest from the start, then you really won’t last in the dating world. I have definitely met people who are not who they say they are on their dating profile. If you find you need to lie to impress people then you have some serious self-esteem issues. I know not everyone has confidence to face the dating scene, since some people can be demeaning and knock how you feel about yourself. I too have experienced this with the words ‘you’re bigger than the usual girls I go for!’ Though I think that is taking honesty a little too far!

Hopefully you may now take a second look at your dating profile and ensure it is fully optimised. You may have also noticed the new features on AsianD8 which allows you to complete a more comprehensive profile. As I mentioned before, please feel free to share your secrets and tips for dating profiles in the comments below. So fellas, take the time to transform your shop window from a 99p store to something a little more desirable. Ladies … happy shopping!


10 comments:

  1. Dating profile played very important role in dating sites. Always try to make it good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are good at reading advice online, or getting advice from friends. Girls are great at giving advice (just like this blog) BUT do guys bother researching and learning ? and trying to improve themselves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Abhi, just read through a few of your blogs, was interested in the bit you mentioned about auditing profiles. just wondering if you could have a look at mine see if i could improve?

    my username on asiand8 is hedkandi86 and my email address is nimal_patel@live.co.uk

    thanks

    Nimal

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey your blog is cool. I read a few posts and I liked them. There is a very interesting site about this. Here’s the link http://www.angelreturn.com
    Looking forward to your next post!
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an intresting blog that you have posted you shares a lot of thing about Asian Dating,Asian Dating Agency and Asian Dating Websites.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Good read,

    But in my experience just having a good picture, showing 6-pack or ripped physique is enough to succeed with online dating. The about me section is secondary, only becomes primary if you have an average photo or average looks.

    Still very informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Thanks for the nice Blog. If your searching more these kinds of nice blog please visit at Dating Blog

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete